Critter Control

Serving the Sacramento Area

Call 530.889.8406


Welcome to Critter Control® of Sacramento

Critter Control of Sacramento specializes in wildlife removal and damage repair services. We'll work with you to diagnose your unwanted wildlife problem, trap the animal intruder, and remove it in a safe and humane manner. We'll also repair any damage caused to your home, business or yard. Whether there's a renegade skunk in the garage or squirrels in the attic, we're here to provide proven and affordable solutions for your home or business. 

Our professional animal trappers know how to get rid of wildlife and offer solutions to keep unwanted animals out of your home or business. We have a full range of home repair services to fix animal damage and can install animal exclusion devices to prevent future animal entry and infestation.

Our wildlife removal experts are on call 24 hours a day to deal with any animal control emergency. Call us at 530.889.8406 to schedule a home inspection today


Critter Control of Sacramento provides its wildlife control services to the following cities:

Sacramento | Cameron Park | Camino | Diamond Springs | El Dorado Hills | Fair Oaks

Folsom | Granite Bay | Lincoln | New Castle | Penryn | Rocklin

 Roseville | Carmichael | Citrus Heights | Elk Grove | Mather Field

Orangevale  | Rancho Cordova | Galt | Herald | Isleton


Critter Control has offices throughout the United States and Canada. If you are not in the Sacramento area, please call 1-800-CRITTER or visit our Office Finder to find a Critter Control office near you. We have the professional wildlife management solutions you need!

This franchise is independently licensed and operated by Michael St. Clair – Sole Proprietor – dba Critter Control of Sacramento

Contact Us

100% Guaranteed Satisfaction

Critter Control is a nationwide company, and as such, the presence of the material on this local site does not imply that your local office can offer every service for every animal listed here. Please call 1-800-CRITTER (274-8837) to see if the local office can handle your situation.